Tuesday 8th December 2020
Exotic Cultural Holiday in Morocco with Circle Dance
Escape the British weather to enjoy sun, the exceptional menu of local healthy food, an exotic culture and environment at an award-winning, comfortable, sustainably-run traditional guest house. www.holidays-with-heart.co.uk.
I am delighted to be offering a gentle morning session of beautiful dances that will help you access your still centre and to sharing dances in the evening that will enable you to go ‘beyond the steps’ and further deepen your joyful experience of this beautiful place.
• Based in Taroudant, an ancient walled market town little visited by tourists and with shopper-friendly souks to which you may be introduced by one of our staff. Enjoying the best winter climate in Morocco due to its southerly setting in the fertile Souss Valley, the source of an abundance of fruit and vegetables, it lies between contrasting mountain landscapes: the majestic High Atlas and the extraordinary Anti-Atlas (bordering the Sahara). Only an hour’s drive from the sandy, rocky and marshy habitats of the Atlantic coast
• Support of 9 charming English-speaking Moroccan staff experienced in running successful group holidays
• A wide choice of other authentic activities including option to support charitable projects
• Substantial pre-visit information and support from owner with 20 years’experience of Morocco
• A chance to buy some beautiful handcrafted items, food and other delights in the souks
• Explore the fascinating culture with the help of delightful guides; option to trek or laze in the sun
• Feel safe thanks to the care of the staff, good medical facilities (no compulsory vaccinations), safe water as well as the town being small, relaxed and friendly with few tourists. Good WiFi and mobile network. Short, inexpensive flight; 50 minute road transfer with our own safe drivers. Compared with Europe, better value for money.
For further details and to book your place - but hurry as numbers are limited - please contact www.cecu.co.uk/bookings.
We will then confirm availability of room(s) and supply you with the payment schedule which is split into 3 parts to make it easier to budget. We will confirm when flights may be booked.
We will send you very detailed pre-visit information. If you’d like to know more about the workshops contact Judy; to ask more about Morocco please use www.cecu.co.uk/contact/